Sterling K. Morghan Consulting
Professional Development Education Consultant
Helping teachers help students succeed!
The 21st Century Classroom Workshop:
Teaching Strategies to Engage and Motivate Students
What will you Learn?
- Skills our students require to succeed in their future careers and lives.
- 21st Century skills required for today and the future.
- Elements to introduce into your class units that improve motivation and peak interest
- Increase engagement with or without devices, computers or internet
- How neuroscience can guide and improve instruction (not that geeky)
- Participants will learn how the brain works and create instruction that helps students engage and learn
- How to bring creativity into your classwork and the classroom
- Bring culture into the classroom curriculum (Aboriginal or other)
- Personalize course content to your student's interest and learning strengths
- How to customize the contents of this workshop to your classes
- Teacher techniques and strategies that have been successfully implemented in classrooms to change the atmosphere and engage learners
- Bring gaming elements into the classroom
- How to make your classes relevant to the student and their interests
Open forum and share best practices